Senior Content Strategist
Police Headquarters, Portishead
37 hours per week
£30,483 to £32,259 per annum (SO2 Grade)
Application deadline: Sunday 14th October
We are looking for a Senior Content Strategist to further our work in offering a class-leading digital service to the public and our employees for which we have received multiple international awards.
Your scope will include our website and intranet as well as playing a key role in helping us to unlock process improvement opportunities and delivering high-value digital transactions.
We see digital as being about people, not technology, so we are looking for a user champion who is focused on solving problems for our customers.
You will be:
- Working collaboratively with customers and the public
- Discovering, interpreting, and solving user needs
- Leading and working with the Content Designers to deliver the best digital experiences
- Helping us realise our vision and digital strategy
You will need:
- Prior experience managing content to a high standard on websites and/or on intranets
- Experience of running user workshops
- To be comfortable negotiating with and influencing people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of building and developing information architecture for websites and/or intranets
Based at Headquarters in Portishead away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with free secure parking and facilities including an on-site Costa and gym, you will get a chance to be part of something big; we care deeply about running a continual learning environment within the team so you will also have an opportunity to broaden your horizons.
Please see the Senior Content Strategist – role profile for full details.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.