We collect certain information or data about you when you use the Police Digital Services website.
We only collect:
- information on how you use the site
This helps us to:
- effectively manage our website
We may use any data you provide or that we collect for the purpose of operating our website and service. We may process this data for those legitimate interests.
If you have consented to the use of any data provided by you, then we will rely on that consent.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the UK. The servers and infrastructure are provided by Amazon Web Services.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Police Digital Services treats all information submitted by users in confidence.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data:
- You can request access to personal data we retain
- You can request that any data we hold that may be incorrect is corrected
- You can request, where certain conditions apply, that any data we hold is erased
- You can object, where certain conditions apply, to our processing your data and seek to restrict us from doing so
- You have the right to data portability
- If you have provided consent for us to process your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time (however, we may rely on other bases to process your data if applicable). Withdrawing consent does not make unlawful our prior use of your data when your consent was in place
- If you are concerned about how we process your data, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For any queries about the above information, or our website – please contact: email@example.com